Is your business doing what is necessary to recover from COVID-19?
Join this free webinar to learn:
• Leadership strategies to keep your employees engaged, while managing costs and cash flow
• Information on relief programs
• How to balance long-term strategies with immediate business needs
Thursday, May 14th at 2:00 pm
Business Grant Assistance
LISC Atlanta and Verizon are partnering to provide grants of up to $10,000 to businesses and non-profits facing immediate financial pressure because of COVID-19—especially entrepreneurs of color, women-owned businesses and other enterprises in historically underserved communities who don’t have access to flexible, affordable capital. The grant can be used for paying rent and utilities, meeting payroll, paying outstanding debt to vendors, and other immediate operational costs. The first round of grant applications is due on Saturday, April 4. It’s a quick turnaround, but the application is short! It is an anticipated that there will be another round of funding.
Please follow this link to the application: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LISCSBGrant
Nicole C.E. Dozier
Community Development Director
971 Wilson Rd.
Riverdale, GA 30296
Ph: (770) 909-5399
Fax: (770) 996-9913
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
In addition to a high quality of life, cultural experiences, the City of Riverdale seeks to foster a welcoming environment for all types of businesses including agricultural, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, distribution, and retail.
The mission of the City’s Office of Economic Development is to enhance the economic viability of the city using economic development practices and collaboration with other economic driven organizations. The Office of Economic Development is your resource for information and assistance to help you grow your business in Riverdale.
Services to the community include:
- Promoting long-term economic growth by supporting redevelopment and development projects in the City.
- Sustaining quality of life in Riverdale through retail retention and attraction efforts.
- Leveraging strong partnerships with allied organizations that help extend and enhance the Office of Economic Development’s services, as well as to strengthen the entire region.
Riverdale Business Alliance
Created by City of Riverdale in 2016, the Riverdale Business Alliance serves as an opportunity to connect with business owners established in Riverdale. The goals of the group are:
· Open communication
· Transparency with Riverdale Ordinances and processes
· Small business development